You are a ‘connector’ and people person that is a networker, masterful interviewer, savvy researcher, social media super user, creative copywriter, highly proficient assessor of capabilities and an HR professional that thrives on proactively sourcing, engaging, screening, evaluating and matching the right individuals to the right positions.
In this critically important role, you will provide specialized level full cycle recruitment services within a designated business portfolio. You will work closely and collaboratively with the HR team and business leaders to understand current and future hiring needs and to develop and execute recruitment plans. You will leverage recruitment tools (i.e. Linkedin) and social media to proactively build talent pipelines for skills in demand and you will lead and support employment branding initiatives and innovative recruitment projects and programs. You are a highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated professional that is looking for an opportunity to take their recruitment career to the next level as part of an evolving and unique ‘first of its kind’ health services organization that is implementing an innovative Talent Acquisition strategy.
In this role, you will provide specialized level full cycle recruitment services that align with organizational and operational goals and objects. The position works collaboratively with department managers on their strategic and proactive recruitment needs; identifies and matches open and hard-to-fill positions with ideal candidates; and applies advanced recruiting strategies and techniques to proactively source, engage and evaluate potential candidates and fill positions.
The Recruiter plays a central role in building and developing a qualified pool of candidates and will act as a talent scout, by being actively engaged in the external labour market, engaging individuals to consider working at FNHA.
* Provides full cycle recruitment support which includes: sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing and presenting a diversified and high quality pool of candidates to hiring manager in a timely manner;
* Drives the recruitment and candidate assessment process from requisition to offer;
* Develops and maintains internal and external relationships that facilitate acquiring talent to align with FNHA’s needs;
* Implements and drives employment branding initiatives in recruitment-related processes and activities;
* Demonstrates strong communication and relationship skills through interactions with external and internal clients;
* Implements FNHA’s Talent Acquisition Strategy developing and/or using prescribed tools and templates;
* Develops a recruitment plan in consultation with the hiring manager;
* Acts as a first line representative for FNHA, establishes quality candidate pools and talent pipelines both internal and external, to meet the needs of FNHA’s current and future employment opportunities;
* Engages and works closely with other internal HR experts such as – Compensation and Benefits, Labour Relations, etc. to ensure a consistent flow of HR services to hiring managers and applicants;
* Develops and identifies a customized sourcing strategy by position to create a strong pool of qualified candidates. This may include: website postings, various job boards/networking sites, advertising, database mining, cold calling, networking, career fairs, social media and other sources;
* Recommends base pay based on the approved salary scale criteria;
* Discusses and finalizes job offers with hiring manager including negotiates terms of employment;
* Identifies and provides innovative ideas and solutions to any recruitment challenges through the entire recruitment cycle;
* Ensures consistency, equality and objectivity in the recruitment process;
* Ensures proper due diligence and compliance throughout the recruitment process;
* Provide each applicant with a positive FNHA candidate experience;
* Collaborates and interfaces with different stakeholders including directors, managers, employees and candidates to advise and guide on recruitment matters;
* Maintains a strict level of confidentiality with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, other departments, candidates, applicants and outside organizations;
* Participates in quality assurance, continuous improvement and other projects as required;
* Performs other related duties as required.
As a recruitment professional with a proven track record of making outstanding contributions, your education and experiences have prepared you for this opportunity.
* A degree related to Human Resources or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience;
* 4+ years of progressively responsible experience performing full life cycle recruitment;
* Proven success working in a high volume, fast paced work environment;
* Staffing agency or executive search research experience is an asset;
* Membership to the Association of Professional Recruiter of Canada (APRC) and/or Certified Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) is an asset.
Employee Class: Permanent
Application Deadline: Open until Filled