Eden Bento Cafe in Kamloops, BC is looking for experienced Cooks.
- Employer: Eden Bento Cafe
- Positions: Cook
- Buesiness Address: 223-450 Lansdowne Street, Kamloops, BC, V2C 1Y3
- Work Location: Same as above
- Wage: $13.85~$17.50 per hour
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week
- Benefit: 14 days paid holidays per year
- Position available: 2
- Job Type: Full-time & Permanent
- Language: English
- Prepare and cook complete meals from the menu.
- Prepare and make sauces for dishes on the menu.
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Clean and inspect kitchen and food services areas.
- Completion of Secondary School
- Minimum 2~3 years of experience as a cook is required OR completion of a three-year apprenticeship program, college or other program in cooking.
How to Apply:
- Email: email@example.com
We thank everyone in advance for their application, but only candidates considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|