This position is responsible for prospecting and closing new business development opportunities for a Fintech company focused in delivering online financial service technology services to consumers and companies.The individual will be responsible for prospecting and closing new partners as well as maintaining those relationships on a day-to-day basis. The ideal person will be very confident, able to negotiate on his or her terms and have relevant experience in financial tech sales.
Use your exceptional skills in sales, relationship-building and technical analytics to manage, grow and monitor partners in order to increase revenue opportunities while contributing to the overall company goals and objectives.
The position will also be required to hire, train and manage Technical Sales Representatives as part of his/her business development team.
- Research, identify and source business relationships with publishers, advertisers and data managers that will help further the company’s strategic roadmap.
- Prospect and schedule phone calls as well as in person meetings at partner locations and tradeshows.
- Structure, negotiate and close deals with partners, actively nurturing a robust deal pipelinewith his/her team.
- Develop bespoke sales presentationsand proposals, to demonstrate thebenefits of our services.
- Consult with partners after integration to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Continued education intechnical product andservice knowledge to make best integration recommendationsto our financial partners for our credit driven products and services.
- Plan, executeand report on sales and marketingroadmapto achieve overall business revenue goals.
- Research ongoing market trends and competitive analysis specifically within the online Credit vertical.
- May supervise the activities of other technical staff and sales specialists.
- Engage with internal operations, finance and technical engineer teams on items requiring cross-department collaboration.
- Coordinate deal implementation between external partners and internal departments.
- 5+ years of sales experience; preferably specific to online marketing and within the financial services vertical.
- Added plus if individual has had specific experience within the Credit vertical.
- Preferably has worked in a start-up environment that is fast paced and able to tackle multiple responsibilities at once.
- Strong telephone and in person communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and deal making skills.
- Strongmanagement skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communicator across all levels of the company.
- A consultative, educational sales approach balanced with assumptive transactional style.
- Must be responsive, resourceful, professional, proactive and an independent problem solver.
- Multi-country and culture experience in a work experience standpoint a plus.
- Must be based in BC but willing to travel occasionally for work. We will be working from our shared office in Squamish with some travel to Vancouver and other areas in BC.
- A drivers license and a good driving record required.
Credique LLC is the technology company that has built, maintains and fulfills the product platform and services. We educate, protect and empower consumers toward a better financial future. Building innovative credit-driven financial products one country at a time.
Credique Canada is the agency of record that provides business development and finance support for expansion into the Canadian market.
Starting wage of $24/hr for 30 hours a week. Commission plan and performance bonus upside.
How to apply?
Email us your most current resume (with contact info) to: email@example.com
38016 Cleveland Avenue, PO Box 1159, Squamish, BC, V8B 0A8
You will be working from our shared office in Squmish with some travel to Vancouver