Gintaro Ichiban Japanese Kitchen Ltd. is looking for experienced cooks!
- Employer: Gintaro Ichiban Japanese Kitchen Ltd.
- Title: Cook
- Work Location: 1405 Marine Dr, West Vancouver, BC, V7T 1B8
- Business Address: 1405 Marine Dr, West Vancouver, BC, V7T 1B8
- Wage: $29,120 - $43,680 Annually
- Number of work hours: 40 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Benefit: 4% gross salary
- Positions Available: 2
- Prepare and cook complete meals on the menu such as udon, tempura, donburi and so on.
- Complete and cook meals in various utensils or grillers. (including deep fryer, stir fry dishes, etc.)
- Oversee kitchen inventory, organization, and cleanliness.
- Order, maintain and monitor inventory and records of food such as vegetable, noodle for udon, etc. and supplies such as gloves, sanitizer and so on.
- Supervise kitchen helpers.
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience as a cook is required OR three-year apprenticeship program, college, or other programs in cooking, or food safety.
- Language: English
How to Apply:
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|