Bisou Salon Ltd. is seeking a Senior Hairstylist for its Burnaby (Metrotown) location.
Full-time, (40 hours per week) with shifts schedule between 10:00AM to 9:00PM.
$24/hour or 50% commission, whichever is higher plus tips.
- Must have completed an apprenticeship or college program in hairstyling plus on the job training OR have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience if no formal hairstyling training or education.
- Chinese language ability is an asset;
- English language ability is required.
- Recommend hairstyles and haircuts based on clients’ face shapes and tastes
- Regular hairstyling (Shampoo, cut, style, colour, blow-dry, etc.) as well as hairstyling for special occasions such as weddings.
- apply hair colouring techniques - ombre, highlights, and balayage
- Apply hair and scalp treatment, analyze hair and scalp condition, and provide care advice
- Maintenance of workstations and equipment
- Mentor and guide Junior Stylists.
Email resume to: Bisou6044511552@gmail.com
Or mail resume to:
Bisou Hair Salon
392-4800 Kingsway, Burnaby,
BC V5H 4J2
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|