Gintaro Ichiban Japanese Kitchen Ltd. is looking for a experienced First cook!
- Employer: Gintaro Ichiban Japanese Kitchen Ltd.
- Title: First Cook
- Work Location: 1405 Marine Dr, West Vancouver, BC, V7T 1B8
- Business Address: 1405 Marine Dr, West Vancouver, BC, V7T 1B8
- Wage: $49,920 Annually
- Number of work hours: 40 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Benefit: 4% gross salary
- Positions Available: 1
- Prepare and cook complete meals on the menu such as udon, tempura, donburi and so on.
- Follow proper plate presentation and garnish set up for special dishes
- Prepare and make sauces for Japanese dishes on the menu.
- Check and manage inventory order supplies.
- Plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality.
- Train kitchen staffs in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience as a cook is required OR three-year apprenticeship program, college, or other programs in cooking, or food safety.
- Language: English
How to Apply:
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|