Osim Tov Care, based in British Columbia with main office in Vancouver, is looking for a senior care provider in British Columbia who can report for the morning shift, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. If you are interested, submit your application here: www.osimtovcare.com/apply-for-a-job/.
- Provide personal care and companionship
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Do light housekeeping duties
- Help client with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Launder clothing and linens
- Assist in walking and exercise
- Prepare meals
- Assist in and monitor medication
- Help in bedside and personal care
- With or without experience
- Has a good judgment in any given situation
- Ability to communicate in English
$17-$20 CAD, depending on skills and experience
If you can legally work in Canada and you are willing to work as a senior care provider in British Columbia, you can apply for this job. We welcome newcomers to Canada, indigenous people, youth, people with disabilities, and immigrants.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|