Company Name: 1182248 B.C. Ltd
Job Title: General Farm Workers (NOC:8431)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
Wage Rate: $15.00/hour, 40.00 hours per week.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 4131 Canyon-lister road Canyon, BC V0B1C1
Education: Not required
Experience: Not required. Training will be provided
Type of crops: Fruits and Field crops.
Benefits: Accommodation will be provided @ $30/week, relocation expenses & medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
• Harvest crops, remove weeds from the crop, sort & grade the farm produce.
• Field work, plowing, planting, weeding, cultivating, and washing crops.
• Set and monitor water lines.
• Detect disease and health problems in crops.
• Fertilising and other duties related to agriculture stream.
• Regular check on the crops for picking.
• Crop rotation to keep the soil fertilise and control the pest and diseases.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, rain/ shine, hot/cold weather (Candidate should be physically able and willing to work on the farm in rain/sun or shine)
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal persons,youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
HOW TO APPLY:
By Mail: 4131 Canyon-lister road Canyon, BC V0B1C1
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|