Job Title : Administrative Officer
Company Name : COS Educational Consulting
Job Location : #225 314 W. Cordova St.
How To Apply: By Email: email@example.com
We are an education consulting company mainly recruit students from Japan to Canada for post-secondary or post-graduate study. We are looking for an administrative officer to recruit clients from Japan to local Canadian Universities and Colleges and facilitate the settlement service once the client arrives in Canada.
Wage: 24CAD per hour
Hours: 30 hours per week
Term of employment: Permanent
Work Location: #225 314 W. Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 1E8
Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures;
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and
procedures are followed;
- Carry out administrative activities associated with assisting international students’ enrolment register for educational institutions in Canada
- Co-ordinate and plan for office service such as homestay accommodation, relocation, school transfer, filling in forms, and protect clients’ privacy.
- Assist in answering generic inquiries from local and overseas customers
- Advise students on requirements, terms and conditions of enrolment for educational institutions that they are interested in.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic student status reports, manuals and correspondence.
Languages - English
- Japanese communication skill is an asset. Most our clients are native Japanese speakers.
Education - College or equivalent experience
Experience - 1 year to less than 2 years
Transportation/Travel Information - Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities - Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Work Location Information - Urban area, Willing to relocate, Relocation costs covered by employer
Personal Suitability - Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Excellent oral communication
Business Equipment and Computer Applications - Electronic mail, Spreadsheet, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Office, MS PowerPoint
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures,
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met,
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment,
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation,
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence,
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org