FAS Consulting Group Ltd Chevron located at 4025 208 Street, Langley B.C is looking for 1 Assistant Manager to join immediately.
· Evaluate the business and plan a strategy for operations and sales.
· Manage staff and assign duties.
· Study market research and trends to determine clients demands, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors operations on sales
· Make order of inventory of merchandise
· Assist the Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
· Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
· Develop and implement marketing strategies.
· Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses.
· Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
· Must be professional and reliable
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· University degree or college diploma in Business administration is an asset.
· At least 2 years of experience in the field is required.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent.
Position available: 1
Working hours: 40 hours per week. Overtime starts after 40 hours per week.
Wages: $29.00 per hour
Job Location: 4025 208 Street, Langley B.C V3A 2H3
Work Conditions & Physical Capabilities:
Fast paced environment; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods.
Please apply by:
Mail: Chevron- 4025 208 Street, Langley B.C V3A 2H3
(No walk-ins please)
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|