Company Name : 777 Construction Ltd.
How To Apply: If you feel that you are qualified for the position, please e-mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Carpenter” in subject line or mail at 6885, 123A Street, Surrey, BC- V3W 0X4
777 Construction Ltd located at 6885, 123A Street, Surrey, BC- V3W 0X4 is looking for Carpenters to join our team. We provide services for residential and commercial projects.
Company: 777 Construction Ltd.
Number of positions: 4
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $26.00 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Work locations: Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland area as per company’s contracts
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Physically demanding
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Precisely measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes and other materials.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, build walls and install partitions.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware.
- Finish surface of woodwork in houses and other buildings, using hand tools and paneling.
- Work on new projects, remodels or additions to existing wooden structures.
- Supervise other construction workers in the team.
- Completion of high School
- Completion of apprenticeship program or Minimum 3 years of work experience in the trade
- Functional English is required
- Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Decision Making
- Ability and willingness to work independently with limited supervision
- Personal integrity and sense of responsibility
How to apply:
If you feel that you are qualified for the position, please e-mail your resume at email@example.com with “Carpenter” in subject line or mail at 6885, 123A Street, Surrey, BC- V3W 0X4
Interested candidates are welcome to apply including aboriginals, newcomers and youth.
Those who meet the job requirements will be contacted for an interview.
We thank all of you for applying.