Job Title : Finisher-Sander/Paint Stripper
Company Name : CanItalia Kitchen Ltd.
Job Location : Surrey, BC
How To Apply: Email resume to: email@example.com
CAN-ITALIA KITCHEN LTD. is looking for 3 Finisher-Sander/Paint Stripper for their store / company located in Surrey, BC. These positions are for fulltime, permanent basis with a salary of $18.00 to $20.00/hr. for 30-40 hrs. per week.
- High School education is required.
- No experience required; on job training is provided.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency in accomplishing hourly goals.
- Able to perform basic math skills and the ability to read a measuring tape
- Knowledge of the application for all types of wood finishes example: stain, glaze, sealer, lacquer, Etc.
- Prepping, sanding, staining and finishing of various wood cabinets.
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products.
- Apply paint and coatings per process to achieve quality finish.
- Maintain paint equipment including all sprayers, tips and lines.
- Utilize nail boards and drying racks to prevent quality defects during the drying process.
- Remove old finishes and damaged or deteriorated parts, using hand tools, stripping tools, sandpaper, steel wool, abrasives, solvents, and/or dip baths
- Manage paperwork to ensure that job orders stay together, ensure all carts and parts are labeled.
- Prioritize rework and ASAPs to ensure timely deliver to customers.
- Change paint booth filters as needed.
- Work as a team to accomplish production goals.
- Wash surfaces to prepare them for finishing application.
- Maintain supplies and materials by notifying the supervisor of any issues or shortages.
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- Maintain cleanliness and basic housekeeping of the paint booth and room.
- Assist other workers.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Dependability; Reliability; Punctuality
Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities and Youth are encouraged to apply as well.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or dropins please.