Kwantlen Pizza Ltd. DBA Kwantlen Pizza Sweets and Snacks
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: No formal Education is required
Experience: 2-3 years of related experience
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Cooks (6242)
NOC Job Title: Tandoori Cook
#20 - 12578, 72 Avenue
Kwantlen Pizza Ltd. DBA Kwantlen Pizza Sweets and Snacks is looking for two full-time permanent Tandoori Cooks to join their team.
• Prepare and cook all tandoori menu items currently listed or may come to existence.
• Estimate food costs and determine portion sizes according to menu.
• Slice and prepare raw food ingredients for future use.
• Ensure the Quality of food before it gets served to the guests.
• Maintain Inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
• Take proper care of clay oven and upraise management if any repair or upgrade is needed.
• Supervise helper and another kitchen staff as required.
Fast paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, physically demanding, attention to detail
2-3 years of related experience is required.
How to Apply:
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|