TECHNE Works Inc. is looking for a permanent full-time hairstylist at TECHNE Hair and Salon.
Techne's concept is to create a unique, yet practical hairstyle fit that makes customers want to smile.
We are dedicated to Quality and simply Good service for women, men and children.
- Scissor cutting, razor cutting, long hair trimming and short hair cutting
- Bleach, dyes/tints, presentations, streaking/highlights
- Blow drying, braiding, iron waving/curling, permanents, extensions, twisting and pin curling
- Customer consultation: analyze hair and scalp conditions and provide advice on care treatments
- Shampoo customers’ hair
- Book appointments; perform cashiering duties and receptionist duties when required
- Maintain supplies
Skills and Experiences:
- Completion of vocational training school for hairstylist is an asset
- 3 years or more experience as a hairstylist is required
Some secondary school education
- Oral and written English skills
$15/hour Gratuities, 40 hrs/week, 20 days paid vacation
Work Location: 27 West 2nd Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1B1
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|