Sandeep Brar & Mohmeet Brar
3-16016 82 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V4N 0N7
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $14.50/hour for 40 hours a week
Language: Basic English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 01
Minimum Education: High School
Job Location: 3-16016 82 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V4N 0N7
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Shift
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Sandeep Brar & Mohmeet Brar are looking for a permanent full-time Children Caregiver for look after their 2 Children at their own residence in Surrey, BC.
Duties to Perform:
• Supervise and care for our 2 kids aged almost 1 years old and 4 years old at our own residence
• Bathe, dress and feed our children
• Prepare formulas and change diapers for our children
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children
• Perform other housekeeping duties related to child care, including washing children’s clothes, cleaning up after meals.
• Oversee activities of kids, such as meals and rest periods
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Instruct child about personal Hygiene
• Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support the social development
• Discipline kids according to the methods requested by the parents
• Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
• Take children to and from appointments
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding our kids.
Requirement for Job:
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• At least 1 year of related experience is required OR Completion of at least 6 months or longer training program in child care or in a related field is required.
• Basic knowledge of English is required.
• The job is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Days off: Saturday & Sunday. • 2 weeks paid holidays, 30 minutes paid meal break, 5 days of paid sick leave. 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
• Free of cost in home accommodation can be provided, if needed. This is not the requirement of employment. We may help in finding suitable accommodation nearby, if needed.
Employment groups: Aboriginal people, Youth, Students, New Immigrants, are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Kindly send your resume via email or mail, NO walk in please as this is our private household address. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview:
Mail: 3-16016 82 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V4N 0N7