Job Title : Forming Carpenters
Company Name : MESPA Forming Inc.
How To Apply: By email (preferred) or by mail to the work location
MESPA Forming Inc. is seeking qualified Forming Carpenters to join our team as soon as possible. Two positions are available immediately for full-time permanent work (35-40 hours per week). Wages are $27.00 per hour plus two weeks paid vacation. Please note that the work sites vary depending on the projects assigned but will be within the Metro Vancouver area.
1. Experience: at least 2 to 3 years related experience OR completion of a three to four year apprenticeship program
2. Language: Functional English language is required (speaking, reading and writing)
3. Education: Completion of high school at minimum
- Vertical, horizontal, and free-form formwork.
- Strip and prep forms according to specifications and drawings.
- Fit and install items such as doors, windows, mouldings, and hardware.
- Able to read blueprints and job layout documents.
- Liaise with the site layout crew.
- Supervise and train apprentices and labourers.
- Follow company safety policies.
- Able to use wide variety of materials and forming systems.
Please provide resumé (please no cover letters or phone calls) indicating your relevant work experience by email to the attention of Antonio P. at the following email: email@example.com or by mail to the business location at:
MESPA Forming Inc.
3-681 West 57th Ave