Active Framing Ltd.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Address: 6681-141A Street,
Minimum Education: High School
No. of Vacancies: 2
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Framing Carpenter
Job Location(s): Various Job Locations in the lower mainland.
The company Active Framing Ltd. is urgently hiring two full time Framing Carpenters to join their team as soon as possible.
The suitable candidate must perform the following duties:
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware.
• Maintain, repair and renovate homes and other commercial establishments.
• Precisely measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes and lightweight steel.
• Prepare cost estimates for clients.
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in carpentry is required
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|