Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company Name: A & I Immigration Services Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Employment Conditions: Day, Evening, Early morning & Weekends
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia.
Post Date: July 4, 2019
Close Date: August 10, 2019
How To Apply: Email: email@example.com
Company operating name: A & I Immigration Services Ltd.
Business address: Suite # 200, 7404 King George Boulevard, Surrey, BC V3W 1N6
Number of positions available: 1
Rate of pay: $22.00/hour
Overtime: 1.5 times normal rate as per provincial regulations.
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Hours: 30 hours/week
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As early as possible
• Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position of which 2 years of senior
administrative experience in a senior administrative position related to office
administration is required.
Skills, Knowledge and Required Competencies:
• Proven track record in the field of administration or assistant experience.
• Willing to work 6 days in shifts (Early Morning, afternoon, evening) and weekends as per
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Ability to create Business presentations.
• Administrative Writing Skills.
• Attention to Detail.
• Excellent Telephone skills/ etiquettes.
• Strong Team player.
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant who shall be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. The candidate shall support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to the organization and communication. The candidate should demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Attend to walk-in customers and answer & redirect incoming telephone calls in a polite, courteous
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Maintain contact lists for Service Technicians, other staff members and customers.
• Produce and distribute regular correspondence memos, emails, letters, faxes and form received
to relevant stakeholders.
• Prepare, edit and proof-read correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, reports and
other related materials.
• Prepare regular scheduled reports as per management requirements.
• Develop and maintain filing system (manual/ computerized).
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory. Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to
determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for
supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Organize travel arrangements for senior managers/ other staff members (as required).
• Submit and reconcile expense reports.
• Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting
and project planning and management processes.
• Create business presentations.
• Generate reports as per management requirements.
• Handle multiple projects.
• Prepare and monitor invoices and payments.
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling
for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Take accurate minutes of meetings.
• Establish and coordinate office procedures.
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
• Resolve administrative problems.
• Manage staff appointments.
• Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
• Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records.
• Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues.
• Complete other assigned duties.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|