Established in 1999, Harmonie Spa & Hair has been the first official full-service spa on the historic Robson Street (& Cardero st), Vancouver downtown in West End, close to Coal Harbour. Harmonie, as the Korean Spa & Hair salon, offers a unique Korean-style Kyung Rac facials & massages, Swedish massages & deep tissue massages, foot massages, Japanese Shiatsu massages, nail & Brazilian waxing treatments and eyelash extensions and hair services.
Job Title: Spa Supervisor
Location: 1625 Robson St. Vancouver, B.C., V6G 1C8
Employment period: Permanent Job
Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Supervise and train Esthetician employees.
- Evaluate Estheticians’ work performance and submit progress reports
- Assign work schedules to staff and ensure smooth operation
- Ensure that company policies are followed by employees
- Ability to work with minimal direction, problem solve and make decisions
- Maintain and order spa treatment supplies and materials
- Perform Estheticians’s duties when they are unavailable.
Education - Completion of secondary school, training in esthetician related field is an asset
Experience - 2 years to less than 3 years related work experience in esthetician related occupation
Ability to Supervise: 3 - 4 people
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities - Work under pressure, Combination of sitting, standing , walking, Fast-paced environment, standing for extended periods
Work Location Information - Relocation costs covered by employer, Willing to relocate
Personal Suitability -Reliability, Initiative, Organized, Client focus, Team player,
Work Setting -Spa
Please send the resume to email@example.com