Food Service Supervisor
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Food Service Supervisors (6212)
NOC Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
- To supervise employees engaged in serving food.
- To maintain cleanliness of food service areas and equipment.
- Train workers in performance of duties.
- Assign and coordinate work to employees to promote efficiency of operations.
- Supervise serving of meals.
- Inspect kitchen, dining areas, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met.
- Keep records, such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
- Requisition and inspect foodstuffs, supplies and equipment to maintain stock levels and ensure standards of quality are met.
- Prepare work schedules and evaluate work performance of employees.
- Completion of relevant education in food service or several years of relevant experience including supervisory.
- Completion of Secondary school.
How to Apply
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|