Line Cook (NOC 6322)
As soon as possible
Permanent, full time
40 hours per week
$17 per hour, negotiable dependent on experience
4% vacation pay; 10 days paid vacation after one year;
Optional extended health benefits;
Discounts on food.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare complete meals and/or individual dishes and foods in accordance with special recipes and portion sizes.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work station and environment.
- Ensure work station is stocked and prepped for shift.
- Oversee general operations of the kitchen.
- Provide professional and superior customer service in accordance with established company standards.
- Maintain the inventory/records of food, supplies, and equipment.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all promotions and events of the week/month.
- Maintain open communication lines with all staff members.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Completion of secondary school;
- Minimum college-level diploma in cooking or similar;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced professional kitchen environment;
- Food Safe 1 (or intention to get);
- Serving it Right certification (or intention to get);
- WHMIS (or intention to get).
Meat & Bread Robson
625 Robson Street,