Job type: Full time/Permanent
Position Avaiable: 1
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
NOC Group: Contractorsand supervisors and mechanic trade (7301:2016,2011, 7216:2006)
NOC Job Title: Automotive repair and service shop supervisor
Delta, British Columbia
- Supervise and allocate the work to the service technician.
- Assist the technician in diagnosing the problem.
- Assist manager in recruitment and training of new staff.
- Manage and maintain necessary spare parts supply.
- Communicate effectively with customers and delivering the high-quality service to their full satisfaction.
- Ensure the safe and efficient running of the workshop.
- Inspection of repairs and other work done by technicians.
- Perform other general administration work and reporting.
- Keep records of all jobs
Education: High School
Experience: 4-5 years of related work experience.
Work Condition: Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines.
Benefits: As per employment standards act. 10 days paid vacation.
How to apply
If interested, please apply through e-mail.
*No walk-ins or phone calls please*