Job Title : Pizza Prep Cook
Company Name : The Village Idiot Bar and Grill
Job Location : Revelstoke
How To Apply: in person or to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; with resume
To safely prepare ingredients required for food service from a sanitary environment.
- Responsible for compliance with industry food safety standards.
- Assists in all aspects of food preparation and presentation as needed.
- Assists in control of inventory and supplies.
- Responsible for safety in the kitchen environment.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains cleanliness in common areas including the rear entrance, garbage bins, prep rooms, walk in fridge and change areas.
- Keeps work areas and food storage areas clean and safe at all times.
- Perform all other duties as required, including dishwashing as needed.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed written and/or verbal instructions independently.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, mornings and nights.
- A positive attitude
- Ability to speak and hear.
- Constant standing with some walking (up to 10 hours).
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift move up to 50 pounds.
- Working mostly indoors.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to heat/cold from the equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.