Job Title : Child Caregiver-Private Home
Company Name : HARVEER GILL, REEMA KAUR GILL
How To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Child Caregiver – Private Home
Gill Family is looking for a Caregiver for children of 5.5 and 3 years in a private home. “Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.”
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
• Prepare infants and children for rest periods.
• Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants.
• Bathe, dress and feed infants and children.
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children.
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
• Supervise and care for children.
• Help children with homework
Term: Full time / Permanent
Hours: 40 per week
Requirements: High/Secondary school.
Experience/Training: 1 year related work experience OR 6 months Training Certificate is required
Education: Completion of High School is required
Security and Safety: Reference required
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Additional Skills: Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
Personal Suitability: Organized, Excellent written communication, Excellent oral communication, Reliability
Location: 18894 69A Ave, Surrey BC V4N 5K2
Preference would be given to Canadians/Permanent Residents and Aboriginals
How to apply