Hanspal Framing Ltd. is hiring 2 Framers
Company Name: Hanspal Framing Ltd.
Company Address: 6466 140 Street, Surrey BC V3W 9H9
NOC GROUP: 7271
Position Available: 2
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
SALARY: $ 25.50 – 27.50 /Hour
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Work Location: Same as company address
Requirement and Skills:
• Education: Completion of Secondary School
• Work Experience: 2 years of related work experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Constructs, erects, installs, and repairs structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, using carpenter's handtools and power tools, and conforming to local building codes: Studies blueprints, sketches, or building plans for information pertaining to type of material required, such as lumber or fiberboard, and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricate
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
• Selects specified type of lumber or other materials.
• Prepares layout, using rule, framing square, and calipers.
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
• Marks cutting and assembly lines on materials, using pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
• Shapes materials to prescribed measurements, using saws, chisels, and planes.
How to Apply:
• Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Applicants, please apply by Email ONLY. No Phone Calls and No Walk in Applications!!