Subway Developments 2000 Inc. (dba Subway) is seeking a Food Service Supervisor for their North Vancouver location.
Full-time, permanent; $15.75 per hour; 40 hours per week
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 7am and 10pm, Monday through Sunday, as required.
1. Completes and posts the staff work schedules;
2. Recruits, rewards, and recommends termination of staff as needed;
3. Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff;
4. Supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained;
5. Coordinates and supervises staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the SUBWAY Operations Manual;
6. Supervises a staff of approximately 4 to 12. Assigns, oversees and evaluates work. Recommends promotion and transfer of employees. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations;
7. Assists with planning of special events and promotions;
8. Completes University of SUBWAY courses as directed.
• Secondary school completion or equivalent experience;
• Ability to speak English fluently is required;
• Minimum 2 years of previous experience in a restaurant environment and experience supervising and training staff;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with all levels of employees is required;
• Computer knowledge is desirable;
• Physical requirements include the ability to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Please email resume to Chuck Yargeau, Operations Manager CSD (email@example.com)
Or mail resume to:
Subway Developments 2000 Inc. (dba Subway)
1356 Lonsdale Avenue
North Vancouver, B.C.
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).