Position: Food Service Supervisor
Working Hours: 40hrs per week
Wage: $14 to $16.5 per hour based on experience
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: 885 W. Georgia St., Vancouver BC V6C 3E8
Sciué is the realization of a lifelong passion from a collection of memories growing up in Rome. Our name is our slang for saying “Good and Fast”.
At Sciué we combine our genuine Roman-style service with the magic of Italian flavours that lets you ‘eat with your eyes’ before eating with your mouth. Our fresh, from scratch offerings are made around the clock, every day, throughout the day.
People are the essence of our Business and paramount to our Success. We are now hiring a Food Service Supervisor to work at our Pendulum location.
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food,
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies,
• Ensure food service and quality control,
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage,
• Prepare and submit reports,
• Prepare food order summaries for chef,
• Establish work schedules
• Establish methods to meet work schedules,
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures,
• Address customers' complaints or concerns
• Completion of secondary school is required
• At least 2 years of work experience in food preparation or service are required
• Supervisory experience is asset
• English is a mandatory
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Be able to work under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Food Service Supervisor” in the subject line.