Dr. APS Sachdeva Inc. is currently looking for a full time, permanent Bookkeeper to join their team as soon as possible.
- Maintain accurate financial records and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Produce balance sheets, and maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Process payroll and maintain employee records, complete and submit workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms, and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare financial and accounting reports and perform other personal bookkeeping
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree in accounting or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program is required
- Minimum one year of experience in the industry is required.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: 2960 Vista Ridge Drive, Prince George, BC
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and New Comers to Canada and people with above-mentioned skills are welcome to apply.