NOC Group: General Farm Worker NOC: 8431
Jhulley & Son’s Farm Ltd.
Salary: $13.85/Hourly 40 Hours per week. Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent Language: English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None Experience: None
Positions Available: 7
Job Location: 10491 Farms Rd, Mission, British Columbia, V2V 4J1
• Field work, Soil Preparation, Plowing, Pruning, Planting, Weeding, Cultivating, Harvesting, Washing, Sorting, Packing of the field crops.
• Spraying and fertilizing, detecting disease and other problems in crops.
• Examining produce for quality and prepare for market.
• To monitor irrigation and the soil moisture as per crop requirements.
• Removing weeds, sorting and grading all the farm produce.
• Loading produce into trucks etc.
• Helps in operating and maintaining farm machinery and equipment.
• Informing farmers or farm managers of crop progress.
Work Site Environment: Year-round work, Outdoors, wet/damp/rain, odors, hot/cold.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs of weight and work in sun, rain, heat, cold, weekends if required.
• Basic farm Knowledge, familiarity with farm equipment and machinery will be an asset.
• No specific education or training requirements.
Other Information: The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Accommodation can be provided at $30/week.
How to Apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 10491 Farms Rd, Mission, British Columbia, V2V 4J1
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|