Employer: Lloyd’s Cleaners
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 6741
NOC Job Title: Dry cleaning, laundry and related occupations
Job Location: 33259 Ist Avenue, Mission, B.C. V2V 1G7
- Operate dry cleaning machines to dry-clean dresses, suits, coats, sweaters and other garments, draperies, cushion covers and other articles
- Operate washing machines and dryers to clean and dry garments, sheets, blankets, towels and other articles
- Operate machines to clean and blow-dry fur garments
- Operate machines to dry-clean, dye, spray, re-oil, and re-buff suede and leather garments.
- Check finished garments and other articles to ensure that they are properly dry-cleaned or laundered
- Record damaged or improperly dry-cleaned or laundered garments and other articles
- Use hand-held steam iron to touch up finished garments and other articles
- Assemble and bag finished garments
- Match invoices with tags on garments.
- Operate finishing equipment such as steam pressers, and use hand irons to finish pants, jackets, shirts, skirts and other dry cleaned and laundered articles
- Hand iron laundered fine linens or dry-cleaned silk garments
- Operate fur ironing and glazing equipment to finish fur garments and other fur articles
- Fold and bag dry cleaned and laundered articles
- May operate laundering equipment.
Some secondary school education is required.
Four to eight weeks of on-the-job training would be provided.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods .
Interested candidates please apply by email at Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org