You are a highly organized and detail oriented professional that has the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. As part of this large scale Technology and Resources Enabling Employees (T.R.E.E.) project, you will play a key role in undertaking all coordination activities and providing senior level support to the Project Team in the administration of all tasks related to the Project Management Life Cycle.
The position supports the Director, HR Projects and Project Managers in project coordination, organization and tracking. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be a high impact contributor as part of a complex, rapidly evolving and unique ‘first of its kind’ health services organization we would love to hear from you!
1. Creates project communications plans and facilitates communication among the project team, partners, and stakeholders, as well as ensuring communications are developed in alignment of objectives defined by Director, HR Projects.
2. Establishes and administers a Project SharePoint database as a repository for all project deliverables.
3. Provides assistance to enquiries related to documentation and processes for the Strategic Projects Office guidelines; reviews all submitted documentation to ensure all team members adhere to the current and most updated project processes, tools and templates.
4. Maintains and tracks issues, risks, tasks, milestones, and decisions on a Project SharePoint site and escalates as required.
5. Monitors and manages Project Accounting including: a) understanding and ensuring budget reports align with project funding reporting requirements, b) tracking project expenses, c) maintaining of project budgets, d) providing forecast on project spending, and e) identifying and updating Director, HR Projects regarding concerns with budgets and other project resources.
6. Ensures all vendor and sub-contractor invoices are reviewed and approved by the Director, HR Projects and forwarded for payment.
7. Responsible for collecting and consolidating information from the Director, HR Projects, and creates organized records and databases for on-going tracking and review.
8. Coordinates and facilitates meetings and prepares meeting minutes including the recording and tracking of action items.
9. Coordinates the creation, distribution, and collection of sign-offs of project documents such as Project Charters, Project Status Report, and other project documents and consolidating information to produce performance reporting.
10. Contributes to the development and management of project plans by providing consolidated information from Director, and Project Managers, for the development of schedules and timelines and for the completion of related documents.
11. Maintains orderly and up-to-date project files, records, and archives.
12. Tracks and monitors the progress of project deliverables against milestones and the schedules, and prepares appropriate reports.
13. Understands the dependencies between different program/project work streams and identifies conflicts and risks and escalate as necessary.
14. Coordinates the logistics of the project procurement administration process: tracks, monitors and processes procurement documents.
15. Provides senior coordination and administration assistance to the Director, HR Projects to report on the scope, schedule and financial status in a holistic manner.
16. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
• University Degree, plus 5 years of direct experience providing project management support and coordination of complex projects in large organizations, or an acceptable combination of education, training, and experience.
• Advanced experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) including Project and Visio
• Experience with SharePoint
Employee Class: Temporary
Application Deadline: June 18, 2019 at 4:00pm
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|