Company: Paliwal Technologies Inc.
Business information: Paliwal Technologies Inc. provides IT consulting services. We specialize in Data Management, Quality Control and Assurance Services.
Business address: 711 Winterton Way Mississauga, ON L5R 3H7
Work Location: 711 Winterton Way Mississauga, ON L5R 3H7 and multiple locations around Toronto, ON
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Education: A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline or completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
• Experience as a computer programmer is required
• Experience: with 6+ years’ experience in information and technology business analysis, systems integration
• Experience: with at least 3+ combined years of Cloud Computing Technology/ Microsoft Azure support experience
• Previous Experience in a Microsoft tech stack environment (i.e. .NET, Windows, Visual Studio, SQL Server) is an asset
• Experience with at least one full-cycle implementation for Azure
• Experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Pivotal Cloud Foundry, or Salesforce
• Experience in integration between Azure Active Directory and AWS
• Experience with multiple operating systems, including UNIX, Linux, and Windows 2008 and 2012
• Microsoft Azure Architecture certification is highly desirable
• Ability to write functional and technical designs and run Project Discovery workshops
• Project Management Certifications like PMP or Prince2 is an asset
• Strong technical management and support skills, specifically able to work with end users to identify and resolve business issues;
• Strong analytical and customer service skills;
• Excellent communication (written and oral) (English, French is a plus)
• Ability to use Agile collaboration tools (e.g. Mural, Slack, RTC, Trello)
• Technical Lead with proven cloud architecture experience (must be able to drive things and good knowledge of the product and has worked in big consulting environment would be a plus
Salary: $38.94 to $40.00 hourly, 40 hours per week.
-Work Schedule: 9AM to 5PM.
- Cellular phone
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 711 Winterton Way Mississauga, ON L5R 3H7
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|