Employer: Selectwood Cabinets Ltd. located in Richmond, BC requires the following;
Job Position: Cabinetmaker
Available Positions: 3
Terms of Employment: Fulltime & Permanent
Experience : Minimum2 years of relevant work experience
Selectwood Cabinets Ltd., located in Richmond, BC now hiring full time and permanent Cabinetmakers. The person should have minimum 2 years of job related work experience in the same field and passion to succeed in cabinet trade industry. No education is required for this job position. Preference will be given to those applicants who have some high school or trade related education.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:-
• Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications.
• Mark outlines or dimensions of parts on wood.
• Operate woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, mortisers and shapers, and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components.
• Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit using glue and clamps and reinforce joints using nails, screws or other fasteners.
• Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products.
• Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products.
• Estimate amount, type and cost of materials required.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and can accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
© 2002 - 2017, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|