You are a detail oriented, passionate and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant looking to make a difference. You strongly believe in providing exceptional service and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. You have exceptional organizational and time management skills. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the Lead, FNLED Survey on a wide range of administrative tasks in office functions and activities throughout the Policy Planning & Quality Department. This position provides administrative support for implementation of plans, systems, processes and procedures essential for effective and efficient operations.
* Developing and implementing a full range of administrative systems, processes, procedures and standards such as correspondence, document and correspondence templates, mail and document management, call and visitor management, procurement etc.
* Utilizing FNHA systems, procedures and processes supports the team with financial records, reports, documentation and budget management activities
* Coordinating team meetings including agenda and document preparation, logistics, minutes, etc.
* Developing and maintaining correspondence and document tracking systems to ensure timelines and other objectives met
* Ensuring maintenance, security and confidentiality of files and documents both hard copy and electronic to ensure easy retrieval and in accordance with FNHA policy and procedures
* Composing and preparing routine and ad-hoc correspondence based on information or notes provided for approval and signature
* Preparing, formatting and proofreading a variety of documents and materials such as letters, memoranda, meeting materials, reports, presentation, spreadsheets, etc. from drafts or hand-written notes using desktop tools such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.
* Supporting team member travel through arranging travel, ensuring completion of authorizations and expense reimbursements document through due diligence and in accordance with FNHA policies and procedures
* Successful completion of grade 12 plus a certificate in office administration or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
* Recent and significant experience in providing a full range of administrative support and services to a team, including a senior manager (recent defined as within the last 4 years, and significant usually defined as 2-3 years of experience)
* Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of software, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
Employee Class: Temporary
Application Deadline: August 26, 2019 at 4:00pm