Neptune Homes Ltd. is looking for an experienced Residential Construction Supervisor who is dexterous in construction procedures.
Job Title: Residential Construction Supervisor (NOC: 7204)
Company Name: Neptune Homes Ltd.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible.
Wage Rate: $31.00/ hour; full-time (40 hours per week).
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Work Location: Surrey, BC
(The candidate will be expected to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley as per work contract and demand)
- Secondary (High) School Certification
- Valid driver’s license required
- 2 years to less than 3 years of relevant experience
Job Duties: Residential Construction Supervisor will be performing some or all of the following job duties:
- Supervise, coordinate the activities and performance of related apprentices, subcontractors, helpers, labourers and other staff;
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and prepare production and other reports;
- Maintains safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with the regulations;
- Order material and coordinate deliveries, resolving material discrepancies;
- Train or arrange for training of workers and resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity;
- Maintain positive relationship with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees;
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity;
- Ensure that projects are completed on time according to the schedule as well as without exceeding allotted budget.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Face-paced environment, Overtime, Flexible hours, physically demanding, tight deadlines.
Effective Interpersonal skills, Analyzing and processing information, priorities deadlines, projecting outcomes, Critical thinking, reliable and organized.
How to apply: