Neptune Homes Ltd. is looking for an electrician who is proficient in the trade.
Job Title: Electrician (NOC: 7241)
Company Name: Neptune Homes Ltd.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible.
Wage Rate: $28.50 per hour; 40 hours per week.
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Work Location: Surrey, BC
(The candidate will be expected to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley as per work contract and demand)
- Secondary(high) School graduation certificate
- 3 to less than 5 years of relevant experience
Job Duties: Electrician will be performing some or all of the following job duties:
- Installation, operation of the electrical systems and equipment such as transformers and circuit breakers;
- Read and interpret blueprints and technical diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts;
- Installation of wires through channels and holes in walls and floors;
- Install and maintain wiring control and lighting systems;
- Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems;
- Test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system;
- Identify and understand electrical problems using variety of testing devices;
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical systems and remove and replace faulty components;
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring or equipment;
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Standing for extended periods, Capable of distinguishing colors, attention to details, physical movements, lifting heavy objects,
Quick decision making, analytical, Critical thinking.
How to apply: