Job Title: Construction helper (NOC: 7611)
Company Name: Neptune Homes Ltd.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible.
Wage Rate: $20.00/ hour; (40 hours per week).
Work Location: Surrey, BC
(The candidate will be expected to work at various locations as per work contract and demand)
Education: Secondary School graduation certificate
Experience: no experience required
Job Duties: Construction helper will be performing some or all of the following job duties:
- Assist engineers and tradespersons such as carpenters, electricians, plumbers and roofers on the construction sites as directed;
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete;
- Load, unload construction materials such as lumber, tools and other equipment and move them to work areas;
- Level the ground according to the specifications, using rake and shovel;
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites;
- Perform duties such as cleaning work area, removing debris from active worksites, maintaining equipment to ensure the safety or workers moving about the area;
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, as required;
- Assist with operation of heavy machinery and equipment;
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Strong attention to details; handling heavy loads, Repetitive tasks, physical strength and stamina, manual dexterity.
Other Skills: Good reading and observation, Reliable and Flexible
How to apply: