Avtar S Uppal, residence 59- 5867, 129 St, Surrey BC V3X 0J4, is looking for a full-time Nanny for his children.
This position is full-time, for 40 hours per week.
Wage rate: $14.50/hour.
Completion of secondary school is required.
First Aid certificate/ CPR/ a Caregiver Certificate is an asset.
1 - 2 years of related experience/ childcare experience is required
Supervise and care for children in employer residence.
- Oversee children activities such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by the employer.
• Take them to school and for other appointments.
• Engage with the children in play and learning activities for social development.
• Tend to the emotional well-being of the children.
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for child.
• Maintain a healthy & happy environment in the home.
• Discipline children as per the parents requested methods.
• May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children for the parent review to determine if additional activities can be incorporated into the daily schedule for children’s development.
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, singing, reading to the children, and outings to provide amusement and exercise.
• Assist parents in children’s supervision on family outings
Help the children with the homework.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your resume.
NO calls or Walk-ins please.