Job Title: Carpenter (NOC: 7271)
Company Name: Neptune Homes Ltd.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible.
Wage Rate: $26.00/ hour; full-time (40 hours per week).
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Work Location: Surrey, BC
(The candidate will be expected to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley as per work contract and demand)
- Completion of Secondary (high) School
- 3 to less than 5 years of relevant experience
- Understand and interpret blueprints, drawings, sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements and building plans to prepare project layouts interpreting client requests;
- Fit and install trim items such as window frames, doors, staircases, moulding and hardware;
- Lay out flooring, roofs and drywalls ensuring they are levelled and compatible;
- Measure, cut, shape, smooth, and assemble lumber and other material according to the measurements;
- Assemble and fasten material to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails and nail guns;
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers and follow safety rules and regulations;
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Attention to details; Handling heavy loads frequently, Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods.
Analyzing information, good observation and problem-solving skills, decision making.
How to apply:
via email: InfoNeptunehomes@gmail.com