Jinya Ramen Bar is seeking 2 Ramen Cooks for their Toronto location.
Full-time, permanent; $16.20 per hour (plus tips); 40 hours per week. A bonus may also be given based on performance and net profit of the restaurant.
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 8:30am and 12am as required.
- Cooking everything on the menu;
- Creating ramen soup bases;
- Inspecting ingredients for quality and freshness and supervising all food preparation;
- Supervising kitchen helpers and dishwashers in their tasks.
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as a commercial cook;
- Japanese language ability is an asset;
- English language ability required;
- Previous experience with Japanese ramen cuisine required.
Please email resume to email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
399 Church St, Toronto,
ON, M5B 2A1
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|