88 Supermarket Ltd.is looking for an Full-Time & Permanent Bookkeeper to support our business
88 Supermarket Ltd.
4801 Victoria Dr, Vancouver, BC, V5N 4P3
Wage & Benefits
- $21.00-22.00/hr (depending on experience) based on 36-40hrs/wk
- 4% Vacation Paid (overtime rate will be paid after 40hrs)
- extended medical insurance
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports
- Verify and reconcile documents such as invoices, contracts, orders, and vouchers
- Review, investigate, and corrects inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Administer payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, month-end reconciliations and related
government remittances (GST/PST), audits and WCB
- Assist with year-end preparations, such as T4/T4A/T5s, HST returns and corporate tax returns and ROEs etc.
- Process payroll and expenses, and issue cheques
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Completion of Secondary School
- Completion of a college diploma program in accounting or bookkeeping OR
- A minimum of two years equivalent experience OR
- A combination of education and 2 years experience will be considered
Terms of Employment
Full-Time, Permanent (Part-Time is also welcome)
Underrepresented groups (Aboriginal, New comers, Youth etc.) are welcome to apply.
Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|