Company: Buhler (Canada) Inc.
Business information: Buhler Inc. holds globally leading market positions in technologies and methods for processing grain into flour and feed, as well as for the production of pasta and chocolate, in die casting, wet grinding and surface coating. The company’s core technologies are in the areas of mechanical and thermal process engineering. Our main customers are in grain processing, milling and chocolate and plant control systems in the food industry. We have offices in the Plymouth (Minnesota) USA and in Markham (ON) Canada.
Business address: 7270 Woodbine Av. Suite 202, Markham, ON, L3R 4B9
Work Location: at the office 7270 Woodbine Av. Suite 202, Markham, ON, L3R 4B9, and all over Canada and in the USA based on customers’ needs.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
– Education: A bachelor´s degree in Milling Science, or a bachelor’s degree in a related engineering discipline, or completion of a 2 years advanced program in grain and feed processing is required.
– Experience: at least 3 years of experience in grain milling technology is required
– Knowledge of Buhler’s specialized equipment and proprietary knowledge of Buhler’s technical equipment and training
– Specialized training/knowledge with respect to Buhler technology on Buhler cleaning machines, precleaning machines, drum sieve machines, indented cylinder plants, stone separators, tubular magnets, seed cleaners, elevators trough chain conveyors, belt conveyors, screw conveyors, intake aspiration systems, round filters, spot filters, sifting machines, grinding machines, classifier, pneumatic systems, blow systems, fluid lift systems, peeling, pearling systems, flower scales, fine dosing systems, mixing plants, and Buhler’s own control systems WinCos R2 and WinCos Light and Buhler visualization is an asset.
– Experience in identifying, evaluating, problem solving, and giving direction with respect to problem resolutions for client’s issues and concerns
– Effective interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication. Solid customer service experience is required given that our personnel visit our customers by themselves and therefore they need to be able to communicate efficiently and able to make informed decisions by themselves
– Ability to work independently
– Safety: Solid understanding of CanOSHA and US OSHA on-site safety regulations and CSA Z462 / NFPA 70E regulation for electrical safety at work is an asset
– Willing to travel regularly all over Canada and to the USA
– A driver’s license is required to go to different customers’ sites
Salary: $50.86 hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Disability, dental and extended medical insurances are provided. RRSP / DPSP, year-end bonus (40% of monthly salary), EBIT bonus in March if business allows, travel allowance, uniform and tools are provided.
-Flexibility on schedule is required. There will be 8 hours of work per day but shifts can be anytime during the day and night shifts can be required; the working hours can be during the week or the weekend and overtime may be required.
-The position requires to travel to different customers’ site all over the country and the position sometimes involves work in the USA as well.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 7270 Woodbine Av. Suite 202, Markham, ON, L3R 4B9
Apply by fax to: 763-847-9912
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|