Japan Shiatsu Inc. is looking for a permanent full-time Shiatsu Therapist at our Lougheed Town Centre location.
- Perform high quality massage treatments on client’s body using traditional Shiatsu massage techniques for relaxation, and in order to assess and treat a variety of conditions
- Examine client’s whole body for possible ‘blockages’ and problem areas
- Apply pressure with the thumb and fingers to the client’s feet and hands to promote relaxation and better health and well-being
Skills and Experiences:
- Completion of courses or training programs and/or completion of supervised practical training of Shiatsu Therapy.
- Working Knowledge of Shiatsu method is mandatory.
- Several years of practical experience as a Shiatsu Therapist or related field is a strong asset.
Language: Communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skill
- Work well as part of an integrated team
Kiosk - 9855 Austin Rd. Burnaby, BC. V3J 1N4, Canada
Other Work Locations:
142 Lonsdale Ave., North Vancouver, BC, V7M 2E8, Canada
1058 Mainland Street, Unit 116, Vancouver, BC, V6B 2T4, Canada
Unit 452, 10153 King George Blvd., Surrey, BC, V3T 2W1, Canada
101 – 123 Carrie Cates Crt., North Vancouver, BC, V7M 3K7, Canada
F135 – 4820 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4P1, Canada
1202 – 2929 Barnet HWY, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 5R5, Canada
Compensation: $19.24/hourly, 35 hours/week, 4% vacation pay
Benefit: Guratuities, all shiatsu treatment 50% off
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|