Company Name : Sun Stone Electric Ltd.
Job Location : Various locations in Lower Mainland,BC
How To Apply: Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume at email@example.com with “Electrician” in the subject line. Candidates can also mail their resume at 8670 Tunis Pl, Surrey, BC, V3S 4Y6.
Sun Stone Electric Ltd. located in Surrey; BC is hiring one full-time Electrician for projects across the Lower Mainland. The Electrician will be working on various sites in Lower Mainland and will be responsible for the layout, assembling, installation, testing, troubleshooting and repair of electrical wiring, fixtures and control devices. The ideal candidate for this position will be polished, energetic and ambitious with a positive attitude.
Company: Sun Stone Electric Ltd.
Company Location: 8670 Tunis Pl Surrey BC V3S 4Y6
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: $27.50 per hour
Number of positions: 1
Start date: As soon as possible
Work locations: The candidates will work at various locations in Lower Mainland as per company’s contract and demand
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams, and electrical code specifications to plan wiring layouts.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- Pull wire through conduits and holes in walls and floors.
- Test electrical systems for loose connections, broken insulation and isolate faults, using hand and power tools.
- Splice, join and connect wires to electrical fixtures and components.
- Promote and comply with health, safety, and environmental standards, safe operating procedures and the observance of protective equipment requirements at all times.
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
- Perform any other reasonable duty as required.
- Completion of secondary school
- Completion of a 4-5-year apprenticeship program or at least 2-3 years’ experience in the trade
- Trade certification would be an asset but not mandatory
- Good communication, organizational, interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Able to read the circuit diagram and correlate to actual work piece; blueprints; technical manuals
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- If any of the current employee of the company makes a referral that results in to hire, the company will pay $500 referral to that employee.
- Financial assistance for relocation from other provinces or regions will be provided up to $1000.00 to qualified candidates.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Electrician” in the subject line. Candidates can also mail their resume at 8670 Tunis Pl, Surrey, BC, V3S 4Y6.
Sun Stone Electric Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer!