Employers Name: JSC Consulting Ltd
Business Address: Unit 319 – 4538 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 4T9
Title of Position: Administrative Manager (NOC 0114)
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
JSC Consulting Ltd. Is a Canadian immigrant agency accredited by the ICCRC to mastermind tailor-made immigration, oversee study, investment and other correlated consulting services for elite groups. Right now, we have an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Manager for our company located at Burnaby, BC. The core responsibility of the Administrative Manager is to ensure the smooth operation of the office and the services that we provide. The right candidate will be responsible for the following job duties:
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, etc.
• Maintain records, prepare reports and composes correspondence relative to the work.
• Develop, review and improve policies, procedures and administrative processes.
• Evaluate and verify employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and techniques.
• Recruit and train new staff and allocate responsibilities and office space.
• Plan and control budgets for contracts and office supplies.
• Organize, coordinate and supervise other activities such as requesting professional services for the office such as recycling, any repair or renovation, events planning and purchasing of supplies.
• Ensue that facilities meet environmental, health and security standards and comply with government regulations.
Wages: $ 32.00/hr for 30 hours per week.
Location of work: Burnaby, BC
Contact Information: Please sent your cover letter and Resume at email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the “Administrative Manager” on the subject line.
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• A college diploma or bachelor’s degree in Business administration or a related administrative services field OR minimum 2 years of experience at a professional level in business administration or administrative services is required.
• Fluent in English.
• Proficient in MS Office and good time management and leadership skills.
• Excellent attention to details and ability to work within a team.
All interest applicants please submit your resume and cover letter with the subject “Administrative Manager” by email at email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please NO PHONE CALL and Walk-In inquires.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|