Restaurant Manager Wanted
Momiji Japanese Cuisine in North Vancouver, BC is looking for a competent Restaurant Manager.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, is required.
- Completion of college level education is preferred
Wage: C$ 23.10 / hour
Working Hour: 35 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4 % of gross salary for vacation pay
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work location: 3720 Mt. Seymour Parkway, North Vancouver
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant
- Set staff work schedules and train and supervise the service staff
- Monitor and keep the track of service complaints and feedback from customers to ensure satisfaction with both food and service
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
Only Selected candidate is contacted for an interview
Momiji Japanese Cuisine (Momijian Japanese Cuisine Ltd.)
3720 Mt. Seymour Parkway, North Vancouver, BC V7G 1C3
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|