Salary: $14.50 / Hourly
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Minimum education: High school
Available position: 1
Care for an infant (3 months - 11 months)
Main duties include:
- Supervise the morning routine: Bathe, dress and feeds the infant
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for the infant
- Prepare infant for rest periods
- Accompany infant to and from medical appointments and other outings
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding the child
- Play and interact with child
- Supervise infant when parents are not home
- Completing light housekeeping duties such as dishes, laundry, maintaining the eating area, tidiness of child’s room & other routine housekeeping task.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Experience is an asset
The job will be located in the employer’s private home in the City of Surrey, B.C.
To apply: please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com