Food Service Supervisor
TB Food Services Inc. dba Tim Hortons in Lake Country, BC requires 1 Food Service Supervisors to join its team as soon as possible.
- Prepare schedules, supervise and assign work to sub-ordinate staff;
- Responsible for daily operations including but not limited to cash flow for point of sales, inventory and restocking of food supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain inventory level for supplies, also checking daily inventory and also end of week to estimate and order ingredients
- May evaluate performance of employees and provide feedback to the owner;
- May resolve customer complaints and special requests in a timely, friendly and professional manner;
- Follow Tim Horton’s policy and procedures and adhere to company standards
- Completion of college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field with 6 months of experience
1 year of experience in the food industry with high school
- Food Handling and cash handling experience is an asset.
Position is open and available to aboriginal youth as well as new immigrants to Canada or member of other under-represented groups if they meet the above requirement.
Job Location: 9950 main Street #300 lake country BC V4V 2T9
Salary: $14.50/hr for 40hrs/week (and overtime starts after 40 hours)
To apply, please send your resume:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 9950 main Street #300 lake country BC V4V 2T9