Job Title: Cabinetmaker (NOC: 7272)
Company Name: Onkar Kitchen Cabinet Ltd.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible.
Wage Rate: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours/week.
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Work Location: 6182 125 Street, Surrey, BC V3X 2E1
- Secondary (high) School graduation certificate
- 2 to less than 3 years of experience in trade
Job Duties of a Cabinetmaker will be:
- Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products;
- Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications;
- Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components;
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints;
- Prepare and apply laminated plastics;
- Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products;
- Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products.
Excellent oral communication, team player, knowledge of operating computer software system.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Repetitive tasks, Standing for long periods of time, Attention to details, Physically demanding;
How to apply:
By Email: Onkarkitchencabinet@yahoo.com