Permanent Position: In Home-Child Caregiver (NOC: 4411)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
Wage Rate: $14.50 - $19.50 Hourly
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Location: 8890 Lauder Drive, Surrey, BC V3V 6L2
Education: High school an asset.
Experience: Relevant Experience an asset.
Benefits: Relocation and Medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
Language: Basic knowledge of English.
• Supervise and monitor the safety of children in the residence
• Help children keep good hygiene
• Prepare meals and organize mealtimes and snacks for children
• Perform a variety of activities for children such as songs, games and story telling
• Develop day by day activity plans, healthy and age specific recreational activities for the children and engage them in the same
• Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest and playtime
• Observe children’s behaviour and recommend measures for improvement
• Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest and inform parents regarding child’s development
• Ensure kid’s room is clean and conduct general housekeeping tasks.
Note: Hiring Candidate will be looking after 2 Children. Baby boy is 7 years old and baby girl is 3 years old.
Other Information: Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must be willing to work on all shifts.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 8890 Lauder Drive, Surrey, BC V3V 6L2
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|